VitaQuotes
Welcome to VitaQuotes! Some Topics are locked and only accessible to registered members To contact us or ask questions, Please email the site admin: Jbeck@mail.smcvt.edu. Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VitaQuotes
Welcome to VitaQuotes! Some Topics are locked and only accessible to registered members To contact us or ask questions, Please email the site admin: Jbeck@mail.smcvt.edu. Thank you!
VitaQuotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twitter
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Go down
ModeratorMoon
ModeratorMoon
Global Moderator
Account Status : Moderator

Account Award : Developer

Rocky Balboa Empty Rocky Balboa

Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:10 pm
“Nothing is real if you don’t believe in who you are.”

“The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you got to be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that.”

“I stopped thinking the way other people think a long time ago. You gotta think like you think.”

“Remember, the mind is your best muscle. Big arms can move rocks, but big words can move mountains.”

“If I Can Change, You can Change. Everybody can Change!!!”

“Every once in a while a person comes along who defies the odds, who defies logic, and fulfills an incredible dream.”  

VitaQuotes likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum