VitaQuotes
Welcome to VitaQuotes! Some Topics are locked and only accessible to registered members To contact us or ask questions, Please email the site admin: Jbeck@mail.smcvt.edu. Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VitaQuotes
Welcome to VitaQuotes! Some Topics are locked and only accessible to registered members To contact us or ask questions, Please email the site admin: Jbeck@mail.smcvt.edu. Thank you!
VitaQuotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twitter
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Go down
VitaQuotes
VitaQuotes
Administrator
Account Status : Administrator

Account Award : Verified Account

https://twitter.com/vita_quotes

Dalai Lama Empty Dalai Lama

Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:04 pm
“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”

“Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can.”

“Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.”

“Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.”

“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.”

“If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it's not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.”

ModeratorMoon likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum