VitaQuotes
Welcome to VitaQuotes! Some Topics are locked and only accessible to registered members To contact us or ask questions, Please email the site admin: Jbeck@mail.smcvt.edu. Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VitaQuotes
Welcome to VitaQuotes! Some Topics are locked and only accessible to registered members To contact us or ask questions, Please email the site admin: Jbeck@mail.smcvt.edu. Thank you!
VitaQuotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twitter
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Go down
VitaQuotes
VitaQuotes
Administrator
Account Status : Administrator

Account Award : Verified Account

https://twitter.com/vita_quotes

Nelson Mandela Empty Nelson Mandela

Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:30 pm
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”

“A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special.”

“No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”

“There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.”

“Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum