VitaQuotes
Welcome to VitaQuotes! Some Topics are locked and only accessible to registered members To contact us or ask questions, Please email the site admin: Jbeck@mail.smcvt.edu. Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VitaQuotes
Welcome to VitaQuotes! Some Topics are locked and only accessible to registered members To contact us or ask questions, Please email the site admin: Jbeck@mail.smcvt.edu. Thank you!
VitaQuotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twitter
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Go down
ModeratorMoon
ModeratorMoon
Global Moderator
Account Status : Moderator

Account Award : Developer

Henry David Thoreau Empty Henry David Thoreau

Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:18 pm
If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us.

Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?

Nature is full of genius, full of the divinity; so that not a snowflake escapes its fashioning hand.

It takes two to speak the truth: one to speak, and another to hear.

There will never be a really free and enlightened State until the State comes to recognize the individual as a higher and independent power, from which all its own power and authority are derived, and treats him accordingly.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum