VitaQuotes
Welcome to VitaQuotes! Some Topics are locked and only accessible to registered members To contact us or ask questions, Please email the site admin: Jbeck@mail.smcvt.edu. Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VitaQuotes
Welcome to VitaQuotes! Some Topics are locked and only accessible to registered members To contact us or ask questions, Please email the site admin: Jbeck@mail.smcvt.edu. Thank you!
VitaQuotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twitter
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Go down
VitaQuotes
VitaQuotes
Administrator
Account Status : Administrator

Account Award : Verified Account

https://twitter.com/vita_quotes

Nikola Tesla Empty Nikola Tesla

Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:55 pm
We are on the threshold of a gigantic revolution, based on the commercialization of the wireless transmission of power.

All things have a frequency and a vibration.

Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment.

Anti-social behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists.

Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.

I don’t regret that others stole my ideas. I am sorry they don’t have their own.

What one man calls God, another calls the laws of physics.

Our virtues and our failures are inseparable, just like energy and matter. When they separate, the man is not there anymore.

Most persons are so absorbed in the contemplation of the outside world that they are wholly oblivious to what is passing on within themselves.

In a time not distant, it will be possible to flash any image formed in thought on a screen and render it visible at any place desired. The perfection of this means of reading thought will create a revolution for the better in all our social relations.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum