VitaQuotes
Welcome to VitaQuotes! Some Topics are locked and only accessible to registered members To contact us or ask questions, Please email the site admin: Jbeck@mail.smcvt.edu. Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VitaQuotes
Welcome to VitaQuotes! Some Topics are locked and only accessible to registered members To contact us or ask questions, Please email the site admin: Jbeck@mail.smcvt.edu. Thank you!
VitaQuotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twitter
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Go down
VitaQuotes
VitaQuotes
Administrator
Account Status : Administrator

Account Award : Verified Account

https://twitter.com/vita_quotes

Billy Joel Empty Billy Joel

Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:37 pm
The good ole days weren't always good, and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems.

For whatever reason, not all people are born with the particular gift of being able to express ourselves through music. And, believe me, it is a gift.

I am no longer afraid of becoming lost, because the journey back always reveals something new, and that is ultimately good for the artist.

You may be right / I may be crazy / But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for.

We are forced to recognize our inhumanity / Our reason co-exists with our insanity / And though we choose between reality and madness, it's either sadness or euphoria.

So I would choose to be with you, That's if the choice were mine to make, But you can make decisions too, And you can have this heart to break

Safety likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum