VitaQuotes
Welcome to VitaQuotes! Some Topics are locked and only accessible to registered members To contact us or ask questions, Please email the site admin: Jbeck@mail.smcvt.edu. Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VitaQuotes
Welcome to VitaQuotes! Some Topics are locked and only accessible to registered members To contact us or ask questions, Please email the site admin: Jbeck@mail.smcvt.edu. Thank you!
VitaQuotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twitter
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Go down
mus_mind
mus_mind
Account Status : Developer

https://twitter.com/mus_mind

North Node & South Node  Empty North Node & South Node

Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:12 pm
North Node & South Node  Nnvssn10

North & South Node

The North Node represents the kinds of experiences that we must work to develop in order to work with our karma and to grow spiritually. The South Node represents those experiences and qualities that come naturally to us, that are over-developed, and that we tend to fall back on.

The South Node can be a point of undoing unless we develop the North Node experiences and qualities. Thus, consciously working on these “life lessons” can bring us to increased happiness and fulfillment.

If we over-emphasize and fall back on the qualities of our South Node, at the expense of developing our North Node, we may have a difficult time feeling personally successful.

In astrology, your life purpose is encoded in the north node and south node of the moon.

The lunar nodes are directly opposite each other in the chart. They aren't planets but rather mathematical points on the chart that fall in two opposite zodiac signs. (For example, if your north node is in Virgo, your south node will be in its opposite sign of Pisces, and so on.) The lunar nodes help us answer questions like: What am I supposed to do with my life? Why am I here, and what's my mission? What was I in a past life?

https://astro.cafeastrology.com/

ModeratorProto likes this post

mus_mind
mus_mind
Account Status : Developer

https://twitter.com/mus_mind

North Node & South Node  Empty Re: North Node & South Node

Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:24 pm
Other:

Chiron

Chiron is a comet with a unique and erratic orbit. In the natal chart, Chiron is symbolized by the “wounded healer”. It represents our deepest wound, and our efforts to heal the wound. Chiron was named after the centaur in Greek mythology who was a healer and teacher who, ironically, could not heal himself.

Chiron in Astrology: Symbol GlyphChiron in our natal charts points to where we have healing powers as the result of our own deep spiritual wounds. We may over-compensate in these areas of life. Chiron, as a wounded healer, first must face issues of low self-worth and feelings of inadequacy and learn to rise above these issues. Because the wound goes deep, and we may work hard to overcome the wound, healing powers are potent.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum